1. Shop for the best value. Most granite countertops installation companies offer free in-home estimates. You will find Discounted Granite truly offers the highest quality stone for the lowest possible price.
2. Once you decide where to purchase your granite countertops, select a color compatible with the decor of your home. Since granite countertops are natural stones, color variation, pits, and hairline cracks are common. This adds to the natural beauty of your stone. Therefore, your granite countertops will not be identical to the showroom sample. Discounted Granite encourages you to choose your own slab directly from our warehouse.
3. Next, decide if you prefer a drop-in or under-mounted sink. You must provide your fabricator with sink templates, so it is important to purchase your sinks before work begins.
4. Choose a countertop depth. Granite countertops are either two or three centimeters (3/4 or 1 inch) thick. Thicker granite countertops are more expensive, but are stronger and more attractive. Two-centimeter countertops cost less, but usually require plywood supports and laminate edges.
5. Determine what type of granite countertops edges you want. If you don’t see what you like in our showroom, ask us for a custom design. Consider cabinet detail and other architectural features of your home when making your decision.
6. Decide if seamless granite countertops are important to you. Seams in granite countertops are often visible, so you may choose to pay extra for seamless fabrication. Seams can be placed near sinks to minimize their appearance, but this may gradually damage the grout due to water exposure. Ask your installer what would work best for you.
“Definitely the best Granite company i ever deal with, Chris is very professional, very detailed and their work is fantastic!”
MADISON HEIGHTS, MI
WE CAN DO
We offer design, fabrication, and installation of granite kitchen countertops and bathroom vanities for Homeowners or builders. Choose Gemini International as your natural stone supplier. Our products are manufactured to your exact specifications and add convenience, and beauty to your everyday life.
At Gemini International we provide a wide range of materials for commercial properties. If you are an architect, interior designer, contractor, or business owner, we offer natural stone and quartz surfaces to fit your needs!
“Unbelievable job this guy is an artist, Everyone loves the look of granite, but the availability of choices you get with these guys is unreal you get to pick the slab that will be used for you home not no little sample, and every slab is unique. Chris knows his stuff and is all hands on, His team is friendly and respectful to your home they clean up as they go along. The finished job will leave you speechless in love with your house allover again. They are simple the best, and I researched a lot of companies , I’m telling you Gemini’s 5 star reviews are real, The price was real reasonable and overall the finished product is a peace of art that is unbelievable!!!”