1. Shop for the best value. Most granite countertops installation companies offer free in-home estimates. You will find Discounted Granite truly offers the highest quality stone for the lowest possible price.
2. Once you decide where to purchase your granite countertops, select a color compatible with the decor of your home. Since granite countertops are natural stones, color variation, pits, and hairline cracks are common. This adds to the natural beauty of your stone. Therefore, your granite countertops will not be identical to the showroom sample. Discounted Granite encourages you to choose your own slab directly from our warehouse.
3. Next, decide if you prefer a drop-in or under-mounted sink. You must provide your fabricator with sink templates, so it is important to purchase your sinks before work begins.
4. Choose a countertop depth. Granite countertops are either two or three centimeters (3/4 or 1 inch) thick. Thicker granite countertops are more expensive, but are stronger and more attractive. Two-centimeter countertops cost less, but usually require plywood supports and laminate edges.
5. Determine what type of granite countertops edges you want. If you don’t see what you like in our showroom, ask us for a custom design. Consider cabinet detail and other architectural features of your home when making your decision.
6. Decide if seamless granite countertops are important to you. Seams in granite countertops are often visible, so you may choose to pay extra for seamless fabrication. Seams can be placed near sinks to minimize their appearance, but this may gradually damage the grout due to water exposure. Ask your installer what would work best for you.
Enjoy & Free Estimates
Contact us now to schedule an appointment and get your free estimate.
“I was lucky to find Gemini and Chris. They have a big factory and many big slabs on-site. So it was easy for me to pick which slab I wanted. Their team is professional and detailed. Their product is good quality and installation is smooth. Chris is very honest and easy to work with. I got whatever he promised me. No surcharge, no gimmicks, no tricks! I’ll definitely refer Gemini to my friends!”
ANN ARBOR, MI
“I was lucky to find Gemini and Chris. They have a big factory and many big slabs on-site. Chris is very honest and easy to work with. I got whatever he promised me. No surcharge, no gimmicks, no tricks! I’ll definitely refer Gemini to my friends!”
ANN ARBOR, MI
FIND YOUR COLOR
We offer a multitude of colors for our materials, so go ahead and look for the one that speaks to you!
“Gemini installed quartz countertops and window sills on an 85 unit project for us in Toledo, OH. They did a great job managing the project and completed the work with great quality, assisted with problem solving, and were great to work with. I would recommend them highly.”
“Gemini installed quartz countertops and window sills on an 85 unit project for us in Toledo, Ohio. They did a great job managing the project and completed the work with great quality,…and were great to work with.”
WE CAN DO
We offer design, fabrication, and installation of granite kitchen countertops and bathroom vanities for Homeowners or builders. Choose Gemini International as your natural stone supplier. Our products are manufactured to your exact specifications and add convenience, and beauty to your everyday life.
At Gemini International we provide a wide range of materials for commercial properties. If you are an architect, interior designer, contractor, or business owner, we offer natural stone and quartz surfaces to fit your needs!
I am a Licensed Builder and Associate Broker so timing for any project plus budgeting are very important factor to my clients. Chris, the Owner of Gemini is trying his best to deliver on time and communicate with me in advance by texting or calling, to keep me posted. It’s hard in this time to find a businessman who still cares about his clients and holds his words like Chris.
I highly recommend him for any residential or commercial project.
Chris, keep up the good work!